The Kids Plus Educational Program outcomes are:
- For children to experience learning that is engaging and builds success for life.
- For our Educators to implement the Early Years Learning Framework in partnerships with families and children. Developing learning programs responsive to each individuals interests, strengths and abilities.
- To provide annual feedback to you through “parent –teacher” meetings to foster genuine partnerships throughout your child’s educational journey. Information you share from home allows us to connect to experiences at the centre and creates learning that is rich and meaningful.
- Regularly communicate your child’s progress in relation to the 5 learning outcomes of the Early Years Learning Framework:
- Children have a strong sense of identity
- Children are connected with and contribute to their world
- Children have a strong sense of well being
- Children are confident and involved learners
- Children are effective communicators
- Monitor each child’s developmental progress through “Kids Plus Individual Learning Journeys” in their room. These are presented to each family at the end of the year and is a wonderful visual reflection and memory of your child’s learning journey!
To find out about Kids Plus Kindergarten Program, click here.